”Innovative Sustainable System in Energy – Food – Water Nexus”
With huge population growth and unstable economic problem, nowadays, the challenges on securing the needs of energy, water, and food (E-W-F) become a big issue. The connection of the E-W-F aspects offer ascent to the requirement for handling the difficulties with a nexus approach. The discussion between the research progresses between E-W-F aspects is vital for better comprehension the complicity of E-W-F nexus and adopting coordinated strategies for the next progress.
The ASTECHNOVA 2017 is to host communication and dissemination of proposed new approaches in dealing with E- W-F nexus issues, as studying complexity and knowledge management. The papers on the issues relating to technology innovations and policy implementation of the E- W-F nexus s are welcomed. This event is the third international energy conference. Since 2014 till 2016 the conference was held successfully and attended by several participants and experts from Japan, Cuba, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Nepal, South Africa, China, Japan, Cuba and USA. Map of reviewer and presenter of Astechnova 2014 – 2016 is shown as follow:
The ASTECHNOVA 2017 -International Energy Conference- will systematically examine the following topics
- Oil and gas
- New and renewable energy
- Nuclear engineering
- Green technologies
- Energy management and services
- Environmental compliance
- Plant engineering and instrumentation & control
- Energy efficiency
- Nexus from the energy perspective related to water and food
- Future clean energy technologies and systems under water and food constrains
- Land, climate and energy constraints on water and food sectors
- Future urban energy systems with considerations of water and food security
- Technology innovations for supporting global secure access to clean energy and water
- Other relevant topics on energy – water – food nexus.
Department of Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics, Universitas Gadjah Mada (DNEEP) is currently in the process of being a centre of excellent in energy system as part of the global institution. The most important aspects in the preparation for being a centre of excellent in energy system is the internationally scientific atmosphere in DNEEP. Department of Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics, Universitas Gadjah Mada should be joint to the international community in energy system with prominent researchers and practitioners from industry and academia in energy system. Therefore, it is crucial to an international conference to bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia for sharing their energy technological development.
In the conference, many well recognized researchers, practitioners and academia will share their experience and vision of the future technological development in energy system. Among others, there will be the scientific members, i.e. Prof. Sunil Chirayath (Texas A&M University, USA), Dr. Liem Peng Hong (NAIS Co., Inc, Japan), Prof. Agus Pulung Sasmito (McGill University, Canada), Prof. Christophe Demaziere (Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden), Hiroshige Kikura (Tokyo Institute of Technology), Prof. Sunarno, Prof. Phillip Beeley (Khalifa University, United Arab Emirates), Prof. Yonghee Kim (KAIST, South Korea), Dr. Jim Kuijper (NUCLIC, Netherlands) Dr.-Ing. Sihana (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia), Dr. Gea O.F. Parikesit (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia), Dr. Totok Soehartanto (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Indonesia) and Dr. Jarot Setyowiyoto (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia), Prof. Dr. Ing. Ir. Misri Gozan, M.Tech (Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia), Prof. John Z. Zhai (University of Colorado Boulder). DNEEP believes that conducting the ASTECHNOVA 2017 – International Energy Conference – is a strategic initiative to open more networks to the prominent energy system researchers and practitioners from industry and academia in the world whose opinions and suggestions will help DNEEP to excel as a centre of excellent in energy system.
- To bring together researchers and practitioners from industry and academia to give overviews of the state of the art of technology developments in energy system,
- To present recent achievements of advanced technology developments in energy system
- To exchange ideas and experiences in the field of technology developments in energy system.
|Extended abstract submission deadline||26 June 2017|
|Notification of acceptance||7 Aug. 2017|
|Full paper submission deadline||4 Sept. 2017|
|Camera-ready submission deadline||20 Oct. 2017|
|Conference dates||1-2 Nov. 2017|
Prospective authors can submit extended abstract of their papers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The extended abstracts will be blindly-reviewed by reviewers to determine their acceptances to be included in this conference by submitting full papers. The full papers will be undergoing another blind review to guarantee their quality. Please use the following template for the extended abstract and full paper.
The structure of the full paper must be:
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
Responsibilities of Manuscript Authors:
- Financial support of the work being reported and of the authors should be clearly acknowledged, as should any potential conflict of interest.
- Methods and materials should be described in sufficient detail to permit evaluation and replication.
- All data should be presented upon request by the editor, to facilitate the review process.
- Authors have an obligation to correct errors promptly.
- Plagiarism is defined as the use of someone else’s prior ideas, processes, results, or words without explicitly acknowledging the original author and source. Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable and is considered a serious breach of professional conduct, with potentially severe ethical and legal consequences.
- Fabrication and falsification are unacceptable.
- Authors should only submit original work that has neither appeared elsewhere for publication, nor which is under review for another refereed publication. If authors have used their own previously published work(s) as a basis for a new submission, they are required to cite the previous work(s) and very briefly indicate how the new submission offers substantively novel contributions beyond those of the previously published work(s).
- Only those articles of a researcher’s publication record that are directly relevant to the subject matter of the paper under consideration should be included in the bibliography. Furthermore, an article should be appropriately labeled as “submitted” when still in the review process or “in press” when it has been accepted for publication but has not yet appeared in print.
Detail visit: https://tf.ugm.ac.id/astechnova/
POSTER ASTECHNOVA 2017 (9 downloads)